- Short height while in storage mode ideal for garage storage and low overpasses.
- Replaceable, energy absorbing cartridges.
- Potentially reusable steel support frame.*
- Designed to help minimize damage from low-speed nuisance hits up to 6 mph (10 km/h).
- 2,033 lbs. (922 kg) Weight
- 7’ 9″ (2.35 m) Length Folded
- 14’ 7″ (4.46 m) Length Deployed
- 6’ 10″ (2.09 m) Width
- 78-3/4” (2 m) Height Folded
- 37-3/4” (959 mm) Height Deployed
- 13,500 lbs. (6,125 kg) Minimum Support Vehicle Weight
SS180 M TL3 (MASH) TMA Truck Mounted Attenuator
The SS180® M is a truck mounted attenuator for use on stationary or moving shadow or support vehicles. It is tested to MASH Test Level 3. The unit is comprised of two lightweight aluminum cartridges contained in a potentially reusable steel support frame, and a 180° tilt feature which folds at the center to stack the two cartridge sections on top of each other.* The SS180® M is designed to help absorb rear-end impacts at speeds up to 62 mph (100 km/h) when impacted within MASH crash test standards.