The system is continuously surveyed by the integrated safety electronics – any amendment required is automatically executed by the systems. Any failure will be shown in the LC-display of the terminal, e.g. under-voltage or lamp failure. In this case, the system will automatically start to show flashing amber.
Using the operation mode “Lamps OFF” allows running the system in a standby mode,
showing no light signal while the internal program remains running.
By this means battery capacity is saved and operation time can be extended.
Especially user-friendly: even when replacing the rechargeable battery, the program previously set will be
- Horizont range of signal heads for work zones is designed to provide long life with minimal maintenance.
- The equipment is easily erected and configured for use.
- 2 phase or multi-phase traffic controlling. Different versions are suitable for diverse applications.
- In the Cable Linked or Radio Linked operation, traffic-dependent control is possible via detectors with a fully automatic adaptation of green times.
- Through their modular design, this traffic light system is suitable for any user.
- All units are interchangeable with no need for a matched pair (i.e. no slave/master)
- For the installation, planning, and calculation of the times please follow local regulations.
- Circuitry in the green light chamber
- terminal with illuminated LCD display
- automatic calculation of red/green times by setting distance and Km/h only or individual values for all parameters
- voltage control (deep discharge protection)
- program storage on power break
- automatic night dimming