Convex mirrors stop accidents. When strategically placed at traffic blind spots or obscured intersections they help prevent accidents. They also assist supervision of machinery on production lines and they can also be used as security mirrors for retail surveillance.
They’re made of high quality acrylic and they’re lightweight so they’re very easy to install. The 1000mm mirrors are mainly used outdoors when the best position for the mirror is some distance from the person viewing the image in the mirror.
The outdoor mirrors come with a bracket that attaches to a 45-50mm diametre pole.
Our convex safety mirrors come in both 600mm and 1000mm sizes and are UV stablised, so they won’t lose their colour when used outdoors.
- 3 mm acrylic face
- 2 sizes available – 600mm and 1000mm diameter
- Tough Polycarbonate construction
- Lightweight and break-resistant
- UV resistant
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy installation with mounting brackets