Bitumend® Crackfix is so easy to use, anyone can do it. It protects your concrete from pothols by sealing up the cracks and preventing water getting under the asphalt.
- Black polymer modified bitumen emulsion
- Easy to use
- No special equipment needed
- No heating required
- The DIY containers come with a pour spout for ease of use
- Can be used in asphalt and concrete
- Can be driven over soon after installation (5-30mins)
- Very cost effective
Bitumend® Crackfix is very easy 3 step application process – clean – pour – seal.
- Clean the crack of any debris (broom or compressed air will do)
- Pour contents of the bottle into the crack (deep cracks may require additional application)
- Seal the crack using a squeegee or rag to create an envelope over the crack
NB/ for cracks wider than 2cm we recommend you use Bitumend® Coldmix.
Any cracks in asphalt or concrete of a width less than 2cm.Coverage
1/2cm x 1/2cm: 39 metres per litre
1cm x 1cm: 10 metres per litre
2cm x 2cm: 3 metres per litre