Bitumend® Crackfix is so easy to use anyone can do it and it protects your asphalts, seals up the cracks and prevents water getting under the asphalt that is the main cause of potholes.
- Black polymer modified bitumen emulsion
- Easy to use
- No special equipment needed
- No heating required
- The DIY containers come with a pour spout for ease of use
- Can be used in asphalt and concrete
- Can be driven over soon after installation (5-30mins)
- Very cost effective
Bitumend® Crackfix is very easy 3 step application process – clean – pour – seal.
- Clean the crack of any debris (broom or compressed air will do)
- Pour contents of the bottle into the crack (deep cracks may require additional application)
- Seal the crack using a squeegee or rag to create an envelope over the crack
NB/ for cracks wider than 2cm we recommend you use Bitumend® Coldmix.
Any cracks in asphalt or concrete of a width less than 2cm.Coverage
1/2cm x 1/2cm: 39 metres per litre
1cm x 1cm: 10 metres per litre
2cm x 2cm: 3 metres per litre