- Durashell® nose may regain its original shape after low-speed nuisance hits.*
- Tapered nose designed to help minimize corner damage and streamline appearance.
- Cab control hydraulics allow cartridge to be lowered by driver.
- Hydraulic system tilts to 90° position for storage.
- 990 lbs. – 1,200 lbs. (450 kg – 550 kg) Depending On Options
- 11,025 lbs. (5,000 kg) Minimum Support Vehicle Weight
- 8.4′ (254 cm) Long
- 7′ 9″ (236 m) Wide
- 22.5″ (57 cm) High
“Highway1 as NZ agent for the Alpha 70K Crash Pad and Trinity equipment does not warrant and accept any liability following repair or modification to these safety device. Highway1 supply parts on the basis that the integrity of the Alpha pad has not been compromised in any way. If damage has occurred to the structure, it is recommended that the pad be replaced. Installers and engineers are advised to seek the advice of Highway1 on any damage prior to any modifications. ”