Stamark makes traffic lane adjustments fast and simple. It is engineered for easy application and removal to reduce the amount of time drivers and workers are exposed to road works hazards. Newly marked roads can be opened to traffic immediately following applications . To make removal simple, stamark is structured with a reinforcing net. It can be removed from asphalt and concrete surfaces intact or in large pieces at temperatures above freezing without leaving scarring or ‘ghost’ markings, which can dangerously mislead motorists.
Product Feature and Benefits
- Quick and easy to apply for temporary applications .
- Highly reflective and skid resistant in wet and dry conditions.
- Will not damage or scar road surface when removed.
- Available in black to temporarily cover exiting markings.
- Quick and easy to remove or temporary applications.
- Roadway my be opened to traffic immediately.
- Approved for use on Australian and New Zealand roads.